Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Favs from the Blogosphere

Happy Friday to all! Are you celebrating that the weekend is almost here? We are certainly ready for it around here, although the weekends can be almost as busy at M-F.  Tree pollen still has me firmly in it's grip, but I do feel a little better today. We might be getting some rain and I would be thankful if it would wash some of this nasty pollen out of the air.

For this edition of Friday Favs, I thought I would feature some of my favorite projects from around the blogosphere. I am always amazed by what other bloggers are doing and these projects are all so inspiring.
If you would like to pin these images, please click on the link below the photo and that will take you to the original source and you can pin from there.

First up is Elizabeth from the little black door blog. She is a very talented designer and I adore her blog---she is so funny! I am in love with the farmhouse kitchen that she created for a client. You should look at the before photo, but the after shown here is amazing.



Next up is Karianne from Thistlewood Farms.  She is so creative and imaginative and this Bicycle Wheel Clock is totally cool.   Only Karianne could turn a bike wheel, a yard stick and some chalk into a clock.


And then there is Jennifer from Chronicles of Home. I am new to her blog, but now it is on my daily check-in list. She reupholstered a sofa and it is awesome! Love the nailhead trim!



Given that I am wanting to change the drapes in my living room and dining room, I was super impressed by Cassie at Hi Sugarplum!'s new dining room drapes. She lined them and even added pinch pleats! I am hoping a tutorial will be coming in the future. The ikat fabric is just perfect in the room.



Hope your weekend is FABULOUS!



Follow on Bloglovin


Follow Me on Pinterest

 

9 comments:

  1. Kathy,

    Thank you SO much for the shout out! I truly appreciate it! Love all the links you featured!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, your very 'welcome" Karianne!----It is early in the a.m.!

      Delete
  2. T;hanks so much for the mention Kathy! This was a great list!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That orb lamp is so amazing!! I need one of those =)

    xox Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all such beautiful spaces! Have a great day!

      Delete
  4. Amazing spaces! Great inspiration! Thanks for rounding it all up! Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keep me entertained, so feel free to leave me one!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...